Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 600 - A Great Mid-Sized LED Grow Light System
Give your indoor grow room the light it deserves with the Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 600 grow light. Whether you are a new indoor gardener or been in the business for years, the PhytoMAX-2 600 is a great choice for mid-size LED grow lights.
The PhytoMAX-2 600 is a full spectrum LED grow light system that leverages over 5 years of research and testing that will outperform MH, HPS and fluorescent lights in a side-by-side wattage comparison. PhytoMAX-2 600 will replace a 900W HID light, with added benefits of less heat and less power consumption.
The Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 600 is designed with Black Dog LED's proprietary, full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™, increasing your plants THC, CBDs and more. The 252 high output 5W LEDs produce a high intensity that is evenly distributed over the 5' x 5' flowering footprint and 6.5' x 6.5' vegetative footprint with no hot spots.
Harvest your best indoor grow ever with the Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 600 from MJ Richards Grow Supply and get FREE SHIPPING!
The patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 series of LED grow lights from Black Dog LED builds on our more than 6 years experience with LED grow lights, incorporating numerous technological and engineering advancements to deliver unprecedented PAR levels and efficiency to maximize growth. A team of engineers and plant scientists spent months of design, testing, and refinement to create PhytoMAX-2 -- once again Black Dog LED has set the highest standard in grow light technology with the PhytoMAX-2 series of LED indoor grow lights: Not only does Black Dog LED have the highest PAR values, largest footprints, and most reliable indoor LED grow lights available in the grow light industry, but all Black Dog LED lights (including the new PhytoMAX-2 Series) come with a 90 day, no-hassle return policy!
Produces as much light as a single-ended (SE) 1000W HPS, with 40% less electricity
- PhytoMAX-2 600 LED grow lights better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
252 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- 630 True Watts - 1260 LED Watts
Large Coverage Footprint
- Up to 5' X 5' (25 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Fast, Proven ROI
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 600 LED grow lights deliver the same yield as a 1000W HPS with 40% less electricity
Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
- Metal adjustable ratcheting 8-foot light hangers
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
** WHEN GROWING IN AN AREA SMALLER THAN THE MEDIUM RECOMMENDED FLOWER FOOTPRINT, CO2 SUPPLEMENTATION IS GENERALLY REQUIRED TO MAKE FULL USE OF THE ADDITIONAL LIGHT.